Proposal Type: Sub-Project
- ID: ADM5
- Project: Administration
- SubProject: Strategic Meeting
- Task: -
- Budget: 520USD
- Developers: Yugen, Bleecker, p1r0
- Editors: Yugen, p1r0
- Reviewers: -
- Voting Deadline: 2023-07-24
- Tasks Deadline: 2023-07-23
In addition to the acquisition of office equipment, this trip seeks to bring together foundation members to discuss and resolve management issues that have been accumulating over time, without which the foundation may need to cease operations.
Why? and What?
There are multiple priority issues which must be solved and there are not clear results on the Administration of the DCF Operations, the task which we should focus on solving (by Priority) are the following:
- Discuss and Solve Money landlord deposit on hold.
- Exchanges KYC Situations and Solutions to move funds to the foundation.
- Get chromebook from the storage and Emergency stuff if required (Pay upfront months).
- Discuss Regus Situation and Decentralized Access and give transparency on the service (Possibly Change service Agreement).
- DCIP3 Write and Review
- Rewrite DCIP2 Based on Forum
- Students Review Responsibilities and Task management (DICP20)
- Social Services Task and reviews (1. New Agreement with Gustavo, Exit of Sebastian, signatures required)
- Tax Ministry Situation. Remove Former Director responsibilities to new Director.
- Banking situation, Remove Former Director as card owner, Change to Treasurer.
Full time in office Meetings and Collaborative Work.
DCIP2 seems to have no clear results as the remote work and we might need to dedicate some in office full time work to solve the issues as as this SubProject Proposal specifies.
Total plan is 4 days at Mexico full paid for the Administration of DCF participants and general expenses From 2023-07-25 to 2023-07-28.
|2 Persons, 2 ways tickets to Mexico City from Morelia||2188MXN||Autovias|
|1 Persons Transportation inside Mexico City||120MXN||Public Transport|
|3 persons, 3 meals||4500MXN||Food Meal|
|3 Nights (2 Persons) Airbnb near office||1942MXN||Airbnb|
TOTAL IN USD AT CURRENT RATE = 2188+120+4500+1942 = 8750MXN = 520 USD
Tasks Paid by who is involved in the task solution until it gets solved.
Transportation Paid per day.
Meal is maximum cost per day rated 166 Max per person per meal (a payment for everyone's meal, non-refundable neither cash nor differences.)
Tasks to Do:
|Tasks||ID||Budget (Not Official)|
|Social Services Management||SOS5||30|
|Discuss & Plan Tax Ministry||ADM10||20|
|Discuss & Plan Bank Account||ADM11||20|
**NOTE: TASKS WILL BE INDEPENDENT PROPOSALS TO BE VOTED AND APPROVED, THE BUDGET ON THE TASKS ARE NOT OFFICIAL IN THIS PROPOSAL AND WILL BE MANAGED BY THE DCIP-3 AND DISCUSSION IN DCIP-2 SECTION 3: Office or AFK Meetings **
DCIP-2 SECTION 3: Office or AFK Meetings, should have proofs, consensus and solutions agreed for Task next steps.
There where Priority task that are not being develop since The Q1 specially by the foundation administration. They must be resolved immediately to ensure that the foundation can continue its operations.
- "DCF Administration Meeting @ Mexico City", https://hackmd.io/@DCF/HkgYg8jcn, 2023-07-23.
- "DCF DCIP2-3 Tasks Sheet", https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yVI6Or9uSjHt1IA36TW1M3L5BDkhwP2yl2dp_g8eOuw/edit?usp=sharing , 2023-07-24.
- "DCIP-2 Section 3. Office or AFK Meetings", https://dcips.decentralizedclimate.org/dcips/dcip-2 , 2023-07-24.
- 4 回复
- p1r0 @p1r0
Request for vote Modify(Forum Arguments):
We found an issue on the Food quotation for 3 persons, 3 meals in 3 days which is 500 per meal maximum giving the following:
500*3*3 = 4500MXN
So the budget for ADM5 will be:
2188+120+4500+1942 = 8750MXN = 520 USD
- p1r0 @p1r0
New voting round with updated budget:
UPDATED! VOTE PROPOSAL;
NOTICE: Please ignore the following section budget in the snapshot, there is updates in the body